[Freeswitch-users] Transfer CDRs: Problem scenario

Faraz R. Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Wed Jul 9 07:35:02 PDT 2008

Sorry for the multiple posts but I am just trying to provide as much
information so that somebody can shed light on it:

Problem scenario:

1. Inbound call from PSTN to IVR (9999)
2. caller dials 200 and gets to my extension
3. I do a Attended transfer to 204
4. 204 talks and hangs up.

for this i only get TWO cdrs:

1. First CDR is the call i made to 204 and ends with ATTENDED_TRANSFER
2. The last CDR has the actual inbound PSTN call. However, this time
callflow/0/call_profile/uuid links to a uuid which was NEVER logged by
the CDR. I am guessing this was the UUID of the inbound PSTN call.

What ends up happening is that I have two calls without a method of
establishing a relationship with the earlier calls- since the first uuid
mentioned in the callflow was never logged.

If my understanding of the 'callflow' tree is completely flawed can
someone point me in the right direction? I would love to have this call
tracing feature!