[Freeswitch-users] FS in Windows Vista: Error ...Please Help!

Kin Quek kin_quek at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 13:05:47 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I compiled FS in VS 2008 Express and run it in debug mode. Please see attached picture. I used X-Lite as suggested in the tutorial with the shown settings. I got a Registration error: 408 Request Timeout error.

I have disable the Windows firewall so it is not the firewall problem. There is a warning: no real random source present! What does this mean?

Can anyone help to shine some light for this newbie?

Thanks,

Kin