[Freeswitch-users] Configuration

Jair Santos jairds at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 7 12:43:00 PDT 2008

Thank you Brian,

I'll try to explain in more details .

what I want is to be able to provide Voip services using termination from
another provider. The providers usually give you a sip proxy like
sip.example.com and a username /password.

I would like to create users/password in my own system and use FS to route
the calls to the provider. I understand that I'll have to use
authorization/authentication trough a software like freeradius for example,
which AFAIK can be integrated with FS.

To start I have an inphonex account that requires registration and would
like to test it with FS.

Based on what you said I'll have to setup the gateway in sofia.xml, is that
right ?

I just found this page http://www.wikipbx.org/wikipbx?cat=home which looks
like a GUI tool to configure FS but there are only screenshots there.

regards

Jair Santos