[Freeswitch-users] Rerouting bridge based on error response from far end

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Jul 6 21:35:48 PDT 2008

You can do this with the continue_on_fail session variable.

404 = NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION
500 & 503 = NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE
and 485 is USER_BUSY

So if you set the variable continue_on_fail to a comma separated list
ie:

<action application="set"
data="NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION,NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/blah.com/5551212"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/blah2.com/5551212"/>

This would cause the dialplan to continue processing if blah.com
returned any of the above causes.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#continue_on_fail

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Hangup_causes

/b