[Freeswitch-users] Problems with Nokia E51 registration

Faraz R. Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Thu Jul 3 09:44:12 PDT 2008

On my e-51i I had to put the ENTIRE sip URI in the 'public user name'
field. For example:

sip:402 at sip.emergen.biz

This was with asterisk- Haven't tried with FS yet but I'm guessing you
might have the same problem. I'm assuming you dont even get a request to
freeswitch- correct?

also- try with 'compression = no' and 'security =no' just to test things
out.