[Freeswitch-users] Audio rate changes and clipping on playback

freeswitch at dalethatcher.com freeswitch at dalethatcher.com
Mon Jan 28 08:10:15 PST 2008

Problem solved!

Thanks to the efforts of Brian and the usual suspects on the mailing
list the issue has been tracked down to comfort noise generation.

Mike suggested adding the following to my conf/sip_profiles/default.xml
in the 'settings' section:

   <param name="supress-cng" value="true"/>

This cleared up the audio problems with both Gizmo and FWD Communicator.

I'll add some notes to the wiki.

thanks again,

- Dale