[Freeswitch-users] I need help to handle incoming calls from Cisco AS5300

Steve Xu 516888 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:52:52 PST 2008

Hi Folks,

I have a Cisco AS5300 in a different domain as FS, It will send calls to FS
with format ( prefix + phone number ) through sip with codec G723.
here is the configuration setting on FS.

Set the default sip_profile without auth ( no need register)
  <param name="accept-blind-reg" value="true"/>
Set the default dial-plan with expression to handle  prefix
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9090180012345678$">
      <action application="bridge" data="
sofia/default/180012345678 at sip.gateway.com"/>
    </condition>
    </extension>

what else i need to setup?  AS5300 keep getting error code 27.

Thanks for any help,

StevenLee