[Freeswitch-users] Audio rate changes and clipping on playback

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Sat Jan 26 11:33:01 PST 2008

Dale,
	What SVN rev are you running?  Is this a xen or other virtual
instance?  I have done extensive testing in this area and haven't seen
this... It could be related to QoS bits.  Have you tried to use
iptables to tag your traffic?  Check this link http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/QoS/

FreeSWITCH doesn't tag any traffic with any QoS bits and Asterisk
does... So you might have to use the above URL to cause the traffic to
get tagged and prioritized on the ADSL router.

/b