[Freeswitch-users] MIKEY-Support

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri Jan 25 07:13:42 PST 2008

Ed,
	Awesome.  Looks like a Mikey lib will have to be created since the
only libmikey out there is GPL.  Unless someone wants to talk them
into releasing it LGPL?  I have talked to projects that are libraries
in the past and asked if they would release LGPL and most have done
so... It never hurts to ask.

/b