[Freeswitch-users] MIKEY-Support

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Thu Jan 24 12:35:13 PST 2008

Right now we do SDES which is described in RFC4568.  If we wanted to
do MIKEY someone would either have to write a license compatible MIKEY
library.  I do know its low on the priority list unless someone wants
to fund the work to move it up on the priority list.  Can you provide
me the reasoning behind MIKEY and justify its use?  What devices
support it?

Thanks,
Brian