[Freeswitch-users] Video

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 05:52:45 PST 2008

Hi -

Could someone write a few words on the state of video calling in FS?
The no media
mode works fine, but I'm interested in being able to take do things with
the media streams.

What I've done so far:
- create an H.264 passthrough codec, derived from the G.729 one;
- tamper with the video codec negotiation code to get that bit to work.

What I'm not sure of is how much else is implemented or not and, before
I hide in a dark
corner with a large pot of coffee to work through what's done and what's
not, I figured I
might ask..

Cheers --

Dave

--
David Knell, Director, 3C Limited
T: 020 8114 8901  F: 020 8692 0677  M: 07773 800623