[Freeswitch-users] SRTP-Support

Alois Komenda alois.komenda at esk.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 14 23:36:05 PST 2008

How do I set up TLS?
Do I have to enable TCP to get it working?
Can I use it without certificates? Are the names agent.pem and cafile.pem
(as mentioned in the comments in sofia config files) mandatory?
What is the assumed content of this files? (agent.pem = private key;
cafile.pem = certificate?)

Is there any documentation that could answer this questions? Searching for
"tls" or "ssl" or "sips" in the wiki did not bring any results.

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Alois Komenda
Fraunhofer-Einrichtung für Systeme der Kommunikationstechnik ESK

  _____