[Freeswitch-users] EnumLookup in FreeSwitch

Yogesh Chaturvedi ychaturvedi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:23:45 PST 2008

hi,

   Thanks for reply ,

*enum is dns based, you tell it the dns server and it will query that
server.
*
But i want to know that can we setup the FreeSwich PBX to use the local ISP
to do ENUM lookups instead of talking enumserver specific.

Ideally, we want all the ENUM looks to go through the DNS servers just like
a request for www.microsoft.com.  This would mean that the ISP would cache
the results for all its other users.

Thanks
Yogesh