[Freeswitch-users] another switch_ivr_set_user() can't find user

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 23 07:13:42 PST 2008

You don't have a default user in domain 192.168.14.10, in the default
config I used this so that you can set some vars on every call with
one call to set_user and it would set all the vars from the default
user on the current session.  Its best to rip it out the set_user call
if you have modified things.

/b