[Freeswitch-users] Performance testing: FS and own App?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 23 02:15:01 PST 2008

ah, that sounds interesting. so the echo app is the 9996, right?

how can i start/use the media reflector? is it something, i have to
call sipp with? sorry for this question, but i am very new in this
business.

right now i call sipp with: sipp -sn uac xx.xx.xx.xx -s 123456 -r 50
-l 400 -d 4000 -rtp_echo