[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch/Sofia configuration problem

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 22 15:22:30 PST 2008

Are you using the default config? If you've made any changes at all we'd
need to know about them. Also, can you turn on SIP trace so that we can see
exactly what is coming and going?
Start FS like this:
TPORT_LOG=1 ./freeswitch
Press F8 to put the console in debug mode
then capture the output while you observe the bad behavior
Please put all that, plus any config changes, into a pastebin:
pastebin.freeswitch.org

I'm sure there are people around here who can help you figure out what is
going on.
-MC