[Freeswitch-users] making outbound call with IPv6

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Dec 22 15:01:02 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 08:45:49AM -0600, Brian West wrote:
> Are you using SVN trunk?  This has been fixed already as far as I
> remember!!

Just to close out this issue for now, it is possible that the FreeSWITCH
version I was running when this problem occurred included object files from an
earlier build; I ran "make clean" before compiling it, but not "debuild
clean", which cleans all of the libraries as well.

It is also clear that a Hurricane Electric router on the path to New York has
been experiencing issues, which account for some of my IPv6 problems, as the
destination of the calls was connected via tunnel to the New York point of
presence.