[Freeswitch-users] mod_java.so load issue

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:51:43 PST 2008

Mike

Could the problem be related to the gcc/g++ version.  The one installed is:
g++ (GCC) 4.3.0 20080428 (Red Hat 4.3.0-8)
I have been trying to look at differences between this server and others
servers I have installed on.  So far, that is the only significant
difference I can identify.  Previously, the gcc version I have built with is
4.0.1.

Jonathan