[Freeswitch-users] Phone lines ring busy after awhile

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 09:34:19 PST 2008

Hello.  I have an installation of FreeSwitch runnnig, and I wrote a Python
script to answer an inbound call and play an IVR.  It works fine for awhile,
but eventually it stops answering the phone line and the phone rings busy.
When I look in the FreeSwitch logs I don't see anything unusual. But I don't
think it's a problem with the VOIP phone service because when I restart
FreeSwitch the problem goes away.  Any ideas?