[Freeswitch-users] Call between gtalk and sip - no audio

kriko kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:19:50 PST 2008

But what I would like to achieve is something different (quite similar).
You type in a message like "call 1001 at 10.99.8.20" and you it would call a
SIP buddy with any local number.

In component mode you need to add a buddy everytime for a different sip
nr.?
Which would mean a lot of numbers if you would like to call more than one
sip nr. in a lan.

As for the first issue, there are RTP packets traveling on FS, but never
reach destination after they leave our internal network.
Do they have to go outside lan even when the call is placed in a lan
between gtalk and SIP?
Gtalk to gtalk is no problem on same machines...