[Freeswitch-users] group call with BLF and pickup

Seweryn Niemiec ser at man.szczecin.pl
Mon Dec 22 05:54:40 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating FreeSWITCH to see if I can migrate to it from
Asterisk (which gives me now all functions I need, but has some problems
with predictability). I need only one atypical functionality:
1. we have one main extension, which clients call. lets name it 5555
2. when someone calls 5555, then immediately rings only one
   phone (1001) and 15 seconds later 3 more phones (1002-1004). phone
   1001 should be dialled once per call to 5555
3. all phones (1000-1010) have BLF monitoring 5555, so anyone can
   pick it up when someone calls it

ad 3. it is acceptable that all phones monitor 1001 instead of 5555 to
pick up connection to 5555

After reading and googling about possible implementation in FS for few
hours I couldn't find anything useful.

Could you tell if it is possible to implement in FS without artificial
limbs (i dunno if it's best English word for what I mean :) like I had
to do in Asterisk?

greetings,
Seweryn