[Freeswitch-users] mod_java.so load issue

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 11:04:54 PST 2008

I am installing Freeswitch on Fedora.  I was building/installing the
mod_java.so module and I encountered the following load issue:

2008-12-20 10:34:58 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:839
switch_loadable_module_load_file() Error Loading module
/usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_java.so
**/usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_java.so: invalid ELF header**

Is this a build issue?  I am assuming maybe there is a g++ option that is
set incorrectly but my searches on Google and looking at gcc docs have not
provided a solution.

Jonathan