[Freeswitch-users] If Bypass Media works why won't Proxy Media work?

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 00:17:50 PST 2008

With the firewall ON or OFF the problem still remains.

I've tried 3 different set-ups in a dial plan extension.

1. With  only <action application="set" data="proxy_media=true"/> before bridging.

2. With only  <action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/> before bridging.

3. Neither of the above in the extension.

Only 2 with "bypass-media=true" gets the audio across endpoints.

Help :-)

 With the firewall ON or OFF the problem still remains.

I've tried 3 different set-ups in a dial plan extension.

1. With  only <action application="set" data="proxy_media=true"/> before bridging.

2. With only  <action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/> before bridging.

3. Neither of the above in the extension.

Only 2 with "proxy-media=true" gets the audio across endpoints.

Help :-)