[Freeswitch-users] "choppy" voice

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Dec 19 23:42:35 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 05:41:02PM -0600, Brian West wrote:
> Please update to 7.1.33 or higher, also I need a pcap of your
> situation email me a link where I can wget it if off list... I need
> the rtp and sip traffic.   You can do it from the phone or from
> FreeSWITCH.

I've just upgraded FreeSWITCH to 10889, and I'm definitely having audio
issues, but so far only reproduced via remote connections. I'll experiment
with the jitter buffer in case it's network related, and I'll run more local
tests as well.

Yesterday I was experiencing the problem locally, as reported.

If it persists and if it appears not to be jitter in the network traffic, I'll
run tcpdump and make the output available.

Thanks again for the advice.