[Freeswitch-users] Call sip phones from gtalk / jabber

kriko kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:37:38 PST 2008

I'm not sure if we understood each other correctly.
I meant calling from jabber to other sip phones. I'm not sure you can just
add a sip phone as
a buddy into e.g. gtalk or any other jabber service and call it.
So that why a bot (and only one but), which you would have as a buddy and
you would feed him with numbers.
And he would estabilish a call between jabber user and typed in number.
Was I clearer?

I'll take a look how the component mode works, hopefully there is more
documentation than only this:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dingaling

Also if this functionality is not possible with fs as it is, I could maybe
write a java program which interact with fs
interface and do that as intended?

Cheers

--
kriko