[Freeswitch-users] ignore dtmf

stephen at stephenjc stephen at stephenjc.com
Wed Dec 17 18:39:31 PST 2008

I have a click2click app that originates both legs of the call. After
the call is bridged if you press the # key it records the call. Only
the original person should be able to click # to enable records. That
is why i want to filter dtmf on 1 leg of the call.

Thanks,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print.