[Freeswitch-users] error creating IPv6 profile when corresponding IPv4 port in use

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Dec 16 23:40:02 PST 2008

The code in bind6only_check in libs/sofia-sip/libsofia-sip-ua/tport/tport.c looks
correct to me, but I can't find where the result is tested (it's in
mr_bindv6only). When bind6only_check() is called in tport_bind_server(), the
return value isn't tested, and I'm having difficulty finding where it is used
- I'm interested in whether we're in fact attempting to bind only to the IPv6
  port and whether the logic is correct here.

When I find the time, I could rebuild with debug symbols and run it under gdb.