[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Infrastructure / Happy Holidays!

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 16 10:13:57 PST 2008

FreeSWITCers,
	As the project grows I felt the need for the project to own the
critical infrastructure hosting things like SVN, Jira, Fisheye and
various other things we as a project use.  I have personally paid for
two servers that Bandwidth.com is going to be colocating for the
project in their data center.  Teliax paid for and shipped me the two
3ware raid1 cards for the machines which was a great help.  The
servers are going into production after the first of the year and in
the process we are rebuilding everything to allow for single sign on
for every service on the FreeSWITCH project.

The servers are in the hands of bandwidth.com to be racked up so we
can start deployment, as you can see we have our work cut out for us
with the integration and rebuild of our entire infrastructure.  ;)

If you wish to pitch in my personal paypal is brian at freeswitch.org or
you can use chipin http://www.chipin.com/contribute/id/ddc094318ae5ab5b

I would like to thank Bandwidth.com and Teliax for their support... I
hope others will help out!

Also we have another sounds order going in sometime near the end of
January so any money that exceeds the server cost will go to that.
The sound order I placed monday will be in this Friday.

Happy Holidays and wish you the best for 2009!

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH