[Freeswitch-users] Bridging through gateway

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 00:07:30 PST 2008

                <document type="freeswitch/xml">
                  <section name="dialplan" description="ModCurlDialplan">
                    <context name="default">
                      <extension name=" 0236661201 ">
                        <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^0236661201$">
                          <action application="set" data="gate_site_id=1"/>
                          <action application="set"
data="effective_caller_id_number=0812024481"/>
                          <action application="set"
data="gate_external_destination=+46236661201"/>
                          <action application="bridge" data="sofia/default/
0236661201 at sip-corporate2.tele2.se" />
                          <action application="hangup"
data="NORMAL_CLEARING"/>
                        </condition>
                      </extension>
                    </context>
                  </section>
                </document>

That's it. the sofia configs are pretty much default.