[Freeswitch-users] Where FreeSWITCH writes some files

Andy Spitzer woof at nortel.com
Mon Dec 15 10:37:15 PST 2008

Woof!

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:16:32 -0500, Raymond Chandler <intralanman at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> if freeswitch.history isn't a log, what is it? seems to me taht it's a
> log of what commands you've run recently... it's definitely NOT a
> database....

Actually, I the readline/history library uses it to determine the command line history (http://tiswww.case.edu/php/chet/readline/history.html#SEC15).  So it IS a database.  It may also be seen as a log of commands, as it happens to be a nice ASCII file, but that's an intended side effect of the way the library writes it.

--Woof!