[Freeswitch-users] Multiple mod_portaudio channels

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Dec 15 07:58:35 PST 2008

You can try making the lynx appear to Operating System like 8 single
soundcards (mono 1in 1out).
You can do this on Linux via the /etc/asound.conf

Then for each soundcard you created, you can start one portaudio channel

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Company : Celliax
Website: www.celliax.org
Address : via Pierlombardo 9, 20135 Milano
Country/Territory : Italy
Business Email: gmaruzz at celliax dot org
Cell : 39-347-2665618
Fax : 39-02-87390039