[Freeswitch-users] schedule a DTMF tone into bridge

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Fri Dec 12 19:37:20 PST 2008

Not much written in the wiki on this.  Also searched the list and not
much on either sched_api or uuid_send_dtmf.
So from an xml dialplan, can sched_api as an application?
Is there any way to have the time offset reference the point at which
the call started ?  ie. When the called party answers?

Ultimately, I was trying to insert some xml into my dial plan that would
play a dtmf tone 10 seconds after the called party picked up the phone.
But from the little that has been written so far that I can find, it is
not clear to me how to piece this together.  Am I being dense and
missing anything that has already been written?

/f