[Freeswitch-users] CDR logs - adding a custom field

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Dec 12 12:29:22 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> What I think would be neat is to have a perl script to parse the XML
> cdr and spit out a graphic of the call path... now that would be neat.
> /b

I think that is a great idea. I was kicking that around as an add-on
feature to a simple CDR database. For example, when browsing the db
for calls, you could click a link that says "view call path" and it
would print a nice purty graph/chart of the call flow. I'll put that
on my rainy-day list...

-MC