[Freeswitch-users] LDAP Integration

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Dec 11 11:42:00 PST 2008

On Friday 12 December 2008 09:16:56 Vinicius Kobashi wrote:
> i found another module called mod_xml_curl and loaded it to freeswitch
> too... but still it shows me the following error:
>
>  2008-12-11 17:04:04 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1501 sofia_reg_parse_auth()
> Can't find user [username at freeswitchserver.com] You must define a domain
> called 'freeswitchserver.com' in your directory and add a user with the
> id="username" attribute and you must configure your device to use the
> proper domain in it's authentication credentials.
>
>  does anyone got an idea?

Yes, you need to define a domain called 'freeswitchserver.com' in your
directory and add a user with the id="username" just like the error message
says.

The directory files are in conf/directory/

If you would like to read up on mod_xml_curl there is a detailed page on the
wiki;

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.