[Freeswitch-users] Configuring FreeSwitch

Alexandru Nedelcu alex at sinapticode.ro
Thu Dec 11 01:21:07 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm a newbie trying to configure freeswitch.

Our needs are simple: for starters we need to call external phones from
freeswitch and play a wav file.

Now, we have the voice provider's IP (no user/password authentication),
and we have the codec used (called "ulaw" in Asterisk, which I think is
called PCMU?). And this is basically all that we specify in Asterisk.

I compiled Freeswitch with the default settings, and I was wondering if
you guys can give me some hits, point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

--
Alexandru Nedelcu
http://alexn.org