[Freeswitch-users] Audio routing problem between FS and Voxeo

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 10:39:42 PST 2008

I’m trying
to route calls from X-lite <--> FS (Nov. 6 2008 svn) <--> Voceo (Prophecy) to use Voxeo’s ASR instead of FS’s built in PocketSphinx/ASR.

All these applications
reside on the same computer/OS (Win XP). I have at Netgear wifi router that
connects a laptop to my desktop in case that matters but I’m not using the
laptop for any of this.

I’ve set up
an extension to bridge calls to Voxeo. Here is the entry in file
conf\dialplan\default.xml:

    <extension name="Doctors
Office">

      <condition
field="destination_number" expression="^2007$">

        <action
application="info"/>

        <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/sip:Doctorsoffice at 127.0.0.1:5068"/>

      </condition>

    </extension>

I hear one
ring then a hang up. No errors in the FS console and Voxeo’s logs ramp up when
I dial the 2007 extension on X-lite but I do not get any audio from the
dialogue script in Voxeo’s Prophecy ASR called “Doctorsoffice.”

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mark.