[Freeswitch-users] Sending SIP calls via outbound proxy

Erick Johnson erick at junctionnetworks.com
Tue Dec 9 12:47:08 PST 2008

I'm running latest trunk - Revision: 10682

I've been doing an ngrep on my external freeswitch SIP port and FS
is not sending any SIP packets anywhere when I run the following command.
Bumping up TPORT_LOG to 9 also confirms this, as no SIP packets are logged.

originate
'sofia/external/erick at ejjohnson.org;fs_path=proxybeta.jnctn.net' &echo()

Also, just to be clear, when I remove ";fs_path=..." from the command
above a call
is set up normally to erick at ejjohnson.org and the SIP packets are logged
to console.

Thanks guys.