[Freeswitch-users] No audio after transfer

John Rutherford john at loopfx.com
Mon Dec 8 13:36:07 PST 2008

I'm trying to get an attended transfer work with freeSWITCH, but it's
not quite working.  I have Microsoft Speech Server on one side and
Televantage on the other.

MSS is originating a call, which freeSWITCH is bridging to Televantage.
That calls connects just fine.  Then, MSS sends a re-INVITE to
Televantage to put the call on hold.  This works too.  Then, MSS
originates another call to freeSWITCH, which is again bridged to
Televantage.  This works fine too.

Then, MSS sends a REFER to freeSWITCH to do the transfer.  The transfer
should be complete, but there is no audio between the two calls-just
silence.  I have looked at pcaps and the freeSWITCH logs, but I'm not
seeing anything obviously wrong.

After the REFER, I can see audio for both calls going between freeSWITCH
and Televantage, so it seems that the only thing missing is freeSWITCH
routing the audio from one call to the other call and vice-versa.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have a pcap and the freeSWITCH
logs, and I can easily reproduce this.

Thanks!

John