[Freeswitch-users] Windows is slow?

Per Møller per_moeller at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 06:00:52 PST 2008

No, only using a single local ip, no stun anywhere.

But I have found the time consuming application, it's DB.

When I commented out the following lines in the default dialplan, that a
call to a local extension would run through, there was no delay:

<action application="db"
data="insert/${domain_name}-spymap/${caller_id_number}/${uuid}"/>
<action application="db"
data="insert/${domain_name}-last_dial/${caller_id_number}/${destination_numb
er}"/>
<action application="db"
data="insert/${domain_name}-last_dial/global/${uuid}"/>
<anti-action application="db"
data="insert/${domain_name}-call_return/${dialed_extension}/${caller_id_numb
er}"/>
<anti-action application="db"
data="insert/${domain_name}-last_dial_ext/${dialed_extension}/${uuid}"/>
<anti-action application="db"
data="insert/${domain_name}-last_dial/${called_party_callgroup}/${uuid}"/>

A cautious assumption would be that sqllite does not perform as well on
Win32. However I should mention it is compiled as debug, as I cannot get a
release version to compile.

// Per