[Freeswitch-users] key tone trigger event during call

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Fri Dec 5 08:32:54 PST 2008

Looks like tone detect might do it.  But..

If so, What frequency would we use for particular keys?

Will tone_Detect sniff both legs or would we just do both r and w on the
called leg?

Can the tone_Detect timeout just be a very large number or can we leave
out the timeout value so there is no timeout?

Could the trigger from tone Detect do a gentone for a certain key?

Not much on the wiki on the mod.