[Freeswitch-users] screen_bit is always true

Piotr Sobolewski sobolewski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:33:24 PST 2008

Hi

I was trying  to create extension in which I would check whether
privacy=full in Remote-Party-ID header is set.
So I made this.

   <condition field="${screen_bit}" expression="^true$" break="never">
          <action application="set"
data="origination_caller_id_number=Anonymous"/>
   </condition>

But screen_bit is always true, regardless RPID privacy value.

        mod_dialplan_xml.c:117 parse_exten() Regex: [tooser]
${screen_bit}(true) =~ /^true$/

As it wasn't strange enough, in cdr_csv screen_bit take "true" or
"false" (as it should).

Is it a bug or me doing something wrong?

--
regards
Piotr Sobolewski