[Freeswitch-users] Problems with Mod_openMRCP

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:54:57 PST 2008

FreeSWITCH has an enterprise scale SIP UA.  Not only can it listen on other
ports it can
listen and work on as many ip:port combos as you want simultaneously each
with it's own specific config.

If you have an affinity for port 5060 you can always bring up 2 IP on the
same box and give one to each application.  You can essentially do whatever
you want. It's your box and everything involved is configurable.