[Freeswitch-users] Wrong # in voicemail

ccav c_cav_01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 05:25:07 PST 2008

My dialplan is pretty simple.  I have a single trunk with a vonage softphone
DID (1303... we'll call it main) and a "virtual" DID (1816...) which rings
the softphone DID.  All incoming calls show up as from softphone DID but the
sip_to_user holds the actual number dialed so I can enter the dialplan
properly.

I have 2 extensions in my directory/extensions, one for each of the DID's.
The extensions check sip_to_user for match and that works great.  I match on
([0,1]?)(<10 digit did>) and it enters the dialplans correctly, plays the
right music for each DID while the dial is occuring, so all that works.  The
bridge to user/$2@$${domain} also works fine.

The continue_on_fail is set properly so on no answer call_timeout hits (at
25 secs), and goes to voicemail...  works also for both numbers.

transfer to voicemail is as follows
 <action application="answer"/>
 <action application="voicemail" data="default $${domain} $2"/>

which should be pulling $2 from the condition check shown above, which it
does, cuz the bridge works...

When I call in on main DID, I get "leave a message for 1303..."  The Main
DID..
When I call in on virtual, I get "leave a message for 1303..."  The Main DID
rather than the 1816....

How can I get voicemail to use the correct DID.    HELP!!  :D