[Freeswitch-users] Console Dialing in Freeswitch

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Dec 1 22:50:56 PST 2008

Hi Baskar,

you have to compile and enable the module mod_portaudio.

Please edit the modules.conf in the main directory of the FS sources,
and remove the "#" before mod_portaudio. Also, after compilation and
installation ("make install"), in the directory
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload/ edit the file modules.conf.xml so
to enable the portaudio module and edit the portaudio.conf.xml to
reflect your setup.

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli

Cell : 39-347-2665618