[Freeswitch-users] Leg A terminated by Leg B on a uuid_bridge

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:46:39 PST 2008

hi  simon,

i am not sure, if i understood your problem right, but if you do not
want leg a to hang up after leg b (the originated call) hangs up, set
"park_after_bridge=true" when you make the originate.
as far as i know, "hangup_after_bridge=false" is only for the inbound
and helps nothing with the outbound.

if you want something different, please explain me a little more.

dennis