[Freeswitch-users] TLS newbie question

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Aug 30 03:16:36 PDT 2008

That device doesn't support TLS nor does it support the standard of
SRTP key exchange method we use(SDES).  It uses a sick twisted method
of doing SRTP with info packets that even cisco is going to be
switching from that to SDES.

If you want something that supports TLS I highly recommend a Snom or
Polycom.

/b