[Freeswitch-users] TLS and SRTP between 2 Freeswitch servers

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Wed Aug 27 13:24:26 PDT 2008

Hello Brian,

I tried to set ;transport=tls on the sofia string and it showed me an
invalid gateway

So I checked the gateway: server1 is not registered on server2
freeswitch at freeswitch> sofia status gateway freeswitch2
API CALL [sofia(status gateway freeswitch2)] output:
Invalid Gateway!

When I set the register-transport parameter back from tls to udp on
server1 I get
freeswitch at freeswitch> sofia status gateway freeswitch2
API CALL [sofia(status gateway freeswitch2)] output:
Name freeswitch2
Scheme Digest
Realm xxx.xxx.xxx.56
Username 1007