[Freeswitch-users] Storing voicemail in DB

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:23:22 PDT 2008

are you mixing modules.conf modules.conf.xml

modules.conf in the dir you type make from MUST have mod_voicemail enabled.

/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml is where you
can comment out mod_voicemail
so you can load it manually from the CLI once FS is started and see if there
are any errors.

be sure to press f8 first

if you are upgrading from previous versions and having trouble, you may want
mv /usr/local/freeswitch /usr/local/freeswitch.bak and then do "make current
vm-sync" from the build root.