[Freeswitch-users] wiki att_xfer or consultation hold ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 26 05:30:32 PDT 2008

Lee,
	If you're going to use SIP then use the attended transfer feature of
your SIP phone we support both blind and attended transfers within the
confines of sip.  If you would have pressed 0 the call would have been
turned into a threeway call.  Then you could hangup and the transfer
would be complete.  This feature is mostly for Analog and pstn phones
that don't have a native attended transfer feature.

/b