[Freeswitch-users] latest freeswitch for windows doesnt run using TLS

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Sat Aug 23 01:09:17 PDT 2008

thanks a lot for all the help, i was thinking bugs were supposed to be
reported to this mailing list and that jira.freeswitch, im totally new to it
so cant figure out how to use it.
The last time i downloaded the latest snapshot and compiled it on windows, i
had openssl already installed on my system and the certificates already
generate but mayb im doing something wrong, it would be great if some1 could
post a small wiki on it on how to compile using openssl or if some1 could
just compile the msi with the openssl support.

Regards,
Bipin